Ozone Converter Market Overview
Ozone converter is defined as a converter which converts ozone into oxygen. Ozone converter takes energy in the form of electrical excitation of oxygen which pulls apart oxygen molecules. Ozone converters are widely used by airplanes and industrial sector. This technology helps to reduce harmful ozone from the surrounding environment.
Market Size and Forecast
Global ozone converter market is anticipated to grow at a robust growth over the forecast period. Further, various factors propelling the growth of ozone converter market includes rising adoption of innovative technology to reduce ozone in the cabin of airplane and growing consumer awareness regarding ozone converter for healthcare.
In terms of regional platform, North America accounted for the largest market of ozone converter in terms of revenue in 2016. Further, North America is believed to continue its dominance by the end of 2024 owing to rising adoption of advance technology. Likely, the market of ozone converter in North America is driven by various factors such as increasing research and development activities and rapid urbanization. U.S. is projected to dominate the overall market of ozone converter during the forecast period.
Europe region captured the second largest market of ozone converter in 2016. Further, Western Europe countries are projected to lead the ozone converter market in this region. Moreover, this growth can be attributed to the growing technological advancement in the region. Likely, presence of major key vendors of ozone converter in Europe region is envisioned to flourish the growth of ozone converter market by the end of 2024.CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE
Asia-Pacific region is expected to be the fastest growing ozone converter market over the forecast period. Japan and China are the leading countries in this region owing growing infrastructure and rising demand for ozone converter from industrial sector to suppress the ozone level.
Our in-depth analysis has segmented global ozone converter market into the following segments:
- Narrow-body Aircraft
- Wide-body Aircraft
- Regional Jet
Global ozone converter market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Growth Drivers and Challenges
Factors such as growing awareness among the consumers regarding healthy cabin environment and rising demand for ozone converters for industrial sector are believed to be the dynamic factor behind the rapid growth of ozone converter market across the globe. Further, growing adoption of innovative technology in developed and developing nation such as U.S., China and others is projected to foster the growth of ozone converter market.
Moreover, rising health and safety regulations from various regulatory bodies such as federal aviation administration (FAA) for the usage of ozone converter in airplanes to suppress the level of ozone at higher altitude is predicted to bolster the growth of ozone converter market by the end of 2024. Additionally, rising incidence of headaches, fatigue, shortness of breath, chest pains, coughing, and irritation of the eyes in airplanes is believed to boost the demand for ozone converter.
However, high cost associated with the ozone converter and lack of awareness regarding ozone converter in underdeveloped nations are anticipated to hinder the growth of ozone converter market. Moreover, high maintenance related to ozone converter is also believed to dampen the growth of ozone converter market by the end of 2024.
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- BASF SE
- Company Overview
- Key Product Offerings
- Business Strategy
- SWOT Analysis
- Newport Corporation
- RSA Engineered Products LLC
- Honeywell International Inc.
- LIMCO Airepair, Inc.
- Softal Corona & Plasma GmbH
- MSM Aerospace Fabrication
- UTC Aerospace Systems
Scope and Context
Overview of the Parent Market
The global ozone converter market is segmented as follows:
- By Vehicle Type Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Region Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
Supply & Demand Risk
Porter’s Five Force Model
Geographical Economic Activity
Key Players (respective SWOT Analysis) and their Strategies and Product Portfolio
Recent Trends and Developments
Industry Growth Drivers and Challenges
Key Information for Players to establish themselves in current dynamic environment