Commercial UV Water Purifier Market Overview
Commercial UV water purifier is a type of water purifier that uses short-wavelength UV light to kill microorganisms and other microbial contaminant in water. UV water purifier does not use chemicals to kill microorganisms. UV water purifier is an environmentally friendly alternative to chlorine disinfection. The frequency used to kill micro-organisms is 254 nanometers (nm).
Market Size and Forecast
The global commercial UV water purifier market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 12.8% over the forecast period i.e. 2017-2024. Further, the factors propelling the growth of commercial UV water purifier market includes growing health concerns among the population and increasing risk of waterborne diseases.
In terms of geography, Asia-Pacific region accounted the largest market share in 2016 followed by North America. Asia-Pacific region is anticipated to continue its dominance over the forecast period owing to numerous factors such as growing population and increasing water pollution. Further, this region has been the most lucrative market for commercial UV water purifier across the globe owing to emerging economies such as India and China.
North America region captured the second largest market share in commercial UV water purifier across the globe. Further, North America region is projected to be the fastest growing commercial UV water purifier market by the end of 2024. Additionally, U.S. is anticipated to account for the highest percentage in market share in this region over the forecast period owing to adoption of advanced technology. Likely, presence of major key players of commercial UV water purifier in North America region is believed to foster the growth of commercial UV water purifier market.
Europe region is projected to show a tremendous growth over the forecast period. The growth of Europe region is attributed to numerous factors such as growing environmental regulation and increased incidences of waterborne diseases.
Our in-depth analysis segmented the global commercial UV water purifier market in the following segments:
By Distribution Channel
- Retail Stores
- Direct sales
Global marine electronic navigation system market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Growth Drivers and Challenges
Factor such as growing health concerns among the population regarding poor quality water coupled with increased prevalence of waterborne diseases is envisioned to flourish the growth of commercial UV water purifier market across the globe. Further, industrialization has led to water pollution which in turn augmented the demand for UV water purifier. Likely, continual technological advancements in membrane technology are also predicted to elevate the growth of commercial UV water purifier market by the end of 2024.
Furthermore, rapid urbanization along with positive GDP figures of developed and developing nations such as U.S., China and others are projected to flourish the growth of commercial UV water purifier market. In addition to this, favorable government initiatives regarding adoption of water purifier and deteriorating quality of water are predicted to fuel the growth of commercial UV water purifier market.
However, high maintenance cost related with commercial UV water purifier is expected to hamper the growth of commercial UV water purifier market over the forecast period. Moreover, lack of awareness regarding commercial UV water purifier in underdeveloped regions is believed to hinder the growth of commercial UV water purifier market.
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
The major key players for commercial UV water purifier market are as follows
- Aquafine Corporation
- Company Overview
- Key Product Offerings
- Business Strategy
- SWOT Analysis
- Atlantic Ultraviolet Corporation
- Best Water Technology (BWT) Group
- Evoqua Water Technologies LLC
- Xylem Inc.
- American Air & Water, Inc.
- GE Water & Process Technologies Inc.
- Eureka Forbes Limited
- Davey Water Products
- HaloSource Inc.