Wireless Audio Device Market Overview
A wireless audio device is an electronic device which receives and transmits various sound signals with the help of different technologies, namely Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, air play and others. A wireless audio device offers connectivity, flexibility, expandability and convenience. Head phones, speakers, audio systems, radio tuners are some of the wireless audio device present in the market. Wireless audio device are being used in many sectors such as transportation, industries, commercial, residential and others.
Market Size & Forecast
Global wireless audio device market is anticipated to flourish at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 26.1% over the forecast period 2017-2024. The global wireless audio device market is projected to reach at a valuation of about USD 24.2 Billion by the end of 2024. Rising adoption for infotainment devices, increase in demand for mobile and its accessories and rapid urbanization are some of the key factors which are driving the global market of wireless audio device market.
Geographically, global wireless audio device market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East & Africa and Latin America region.
North America region accounted for the highest market share, with more than 40% share in overall wireless audio device market. North America region is likely to drive the global wireless audio device market due to higher adoption of electronic devices and high income of the consumers in this region.
Developing economics such as India, China and others in Asia Pacific region has boosted the growth rate of wireless audio device market in this region. Increasing demand for infotainment devices and mobility services are the anticipated to drive the wearable audio device market over forecast period 2017-2024.CLICK TO DOWNLOAD FREE SAMPLE REPORT
Over the past few years, wireless audio devices have faced many transformations. Leading market players are developing high resolution wireless audio devices with improved sound quality. Latin America and Middle East & Africa regions are also anticipated to witness a satisfactory growth in near future.
Our-in depth analysis of the global wireless audio devices market includes the following segments:
By Product Type
- Wireless Headsets & Microphones
- Wireless Speaker Systems
- Sound Bars
- Others (A/V receivers, Power Amplifiers etc.)
- Others (Defense & Security)
Global wireless audio device market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Growth Drivers & Challenges
Development of new technologies in wireless audio device sectors has been attracting the consumers and thus, propels the demand for wireless audio devices. Rise in adoption for infotainment device and mobility services are some of the major drivers of the global wireless audio devices market.
The compatibility of modern wireless audio devices with other technologies such as mobile phones, computer, laptop, tablet and other devices is a major reason for the rise in demand for the wireless audio devices.
Increasing purchasing power of the consumers and their willingness to purchase new and advance technologically driven products has sparked the demand for wireless audio devices. The wireless audio devices are being used in almost every sector like in automobiles, residential, defense & security, commercial and others
However, compatibility of wireless audio devices with every enhancement in other technology including mobiles, laptops, tablet and other is one of the major challenges to the wireless audio device manufacturers. Apart from that, the presence of local vendors in market has affected the overall revenue of the global market. Their cheap quality and low price product offering is reducing the market share of the organized players.
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- DEI Holdings Inc.
- Company Overview
- Key Product Offerings
- Business Strategy
- SWOT Analysis
- Harman International Inc.
- Koninklijke Philips N.V.
- Sony Corporation
- VOXX International Corporation
- Apple Inc.
- Beats Electronics
- Samsung Electronics
- Altec Lansing
- Denon Electronics
- JVC Kenwood
Scope and Context
Overview of the Parent Market
The global wireless audio devices market is segmented as follows:
- By Product Type Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Application Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Technology Type Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Region Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
Supply & Demand Risk
Porter’s Five Force Model
Geographical Economic Activity
Key Players (respective SWOT Analysis) and their Strategies and Product Portfolio
Recent Trends and Developments
Industry Growth Drivers and Challenges
Key Information for Players to establish themselves in current dynamic environment