Global Sperm Bank Market Highlights
The global sperm bank market is estimated to garner notable CAGR over the forecast period, i.e., 2021 – 2029. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing infertility among both men and women due to unhealthy lifestyle. According to the data by the World Health Organization, more than 186 million individuals suffer from infertility globally. Lack of physical activities, obesity, smoking and drinking, and drug abuse are some of the lifestyle habits that cause infertility. Moreover, increasing awareness regarding assisted reproductive technology (ART) is expected to boost the market growth. Additionally, growing acceptance of the LGBTQ community has paved way for same sex couples to opt for IVF, which is estimated to promote the growth of the market.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
The market is segmented by services into sperm donation, semen analysis, genetic consultation, and others, out of which, the semen analysis segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the forecast period on account of rising reproductive health awareness. Couples, who face issues in conceiving, often opt for semen analysis to get to the root cause of the issues. Various couples get semen analysis before trying to get pregnant to know the quality of the sperm and diagnose any hidden problem.
Global Sperm Bank Market Regional Synopsis
Regionally, the global sperm bank market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
The market in the North America is estimated to hold the largest market share in the forecast period owing to the growing acceptance of single parenthood, and same sex couples. Moreover, increasing disposable income encourages couples with fertility issues, to opt for IVF solutions, which is estimated to boost the market growth. As per the data by the U.S Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), 73,831 infants were born by the method of ART, in the year 2018.
The market in the Europe region is estimated to garner significant share in the market by the end of 2029, owing to the rising cases on infertility due to the high share of obese population. More than 25% of the population of the United Kingdom is obese. Moreover, efficient medical facilities in the region along with the acceptance of ART for child birth, are some of the factors estimated to boost the market growth.
The global sperm bank market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis.
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global sperm bank market includes the following segments:
By Donor Type
- Sperm Donation
- Semen Analysis
- Genetic Consultation
- Donor Insemination
- In-Vitro Fertilization
- Increasing Infertility in both Men and Women to Drive the Market Growth
- Growing Acceptance of Same Sex Couples and Single Parents to Boost the Market Growth
- Social Taboos about ART and Sperm Donation to Hamper the Market Growth
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Fairfax Cryobank, Inc.
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- New England Cryogenic Center, Inc.
- Androcryos- Andrology Lab & Sperm Bank
- Cryos International Sperm Bank
- European Sperm Bank
- Phoenix Sperm Bank
- Xytex Corporation
- The London Sperm Bank
- California Cryobank, LLC
- CryoGam Colorado, LLC