Global Recycled Lead Market Highlights over 2020-2029
Global Recycled Lead Market is estimated to witness robust CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-2029, owing to the high recyclability of lead and the growing applications of recycled lead in various end-user industries. Lead is the most recycled metal in the world, and more than 50% of the lead being used has been obtained from recycled lead. The growth of the market can be attributed to the simple process of production and cost-efficiency of recycled lead. Rising manufacturing of hybrid and electric vehicles is anticipated to boost the market growth, backed by the use of lead in making the batteries for EVs. In 2018, the global electric vehicle sale passed 5 million globally which was an increase of over 60% as compared to previous year. Another factor that influences the growth of the global recycled lead market is the decreasing numbers of lead mines, owing to the depletion of lead ores. Pressure from various environment protection NGOs leading to a surge in the regulation of lead mining is another factor estimated to boost the market growth.
The global lead recycling market is segmented by end-user industry into construction, electronics, chemical, energy, and others, out of which, the construction segment is anticipated to hold the largest share over the forecast period owing to the increasing use of recycled lead in roofing, gutters, plumbing, and painting iron to avoid rust. Further, the market is segmented by application, into batteries, rolls & extruded products, pigments, and others, out of which, the batteries segment is anticipated to garner the largest size in the market during the forecast period owing to the significantly growing need for lead in manufacturing the batteries for hybrid and electric vehicles. CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT
Global Recycled Lead Market Regional Synopsis
On the basis of regional analysis, the global recycled lead market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa region.
The market in the Asia Pacific is projected to witness the highest CAGR during the forecast period on the back of rising construction industries backed by factors, including, low cost of labour, developing infrastructure, close proximity to end markets, and significant growth in urban population. Furthermore, growing electronics industry is expected to raise the demand for recycled lead which is estimated to drive the market growth.
The market in North America is estimated to garner largest revenue during the forecast period on the back of the rising demand for electric vehicles which require lead batteries. Moreover, 80% of lead used in the U.S. is obtained from secondary lead.
The global recycled lead market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis.
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global recycled lead market includes the following segments:
- Soft Lead
- Lead Alloys
- Lead Oxides
- Rolls & Extruded Products
By End-User Industry
- Growth of The Electric Vehicles Industry
- Easy Process of Recycling Lead as Compared to Other Metals
- Increasing Demand for Lead in Construction Industry
- Increasing Demand for Lithium-Ion Batteries
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Aqua Metals, Inc.
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Boliden Group
- Gravita India Limited
- Eco - Bat Technologies Limited
- Korea Zinc Co., Ltd.
- Mayco Industries
- Recyclex S.A.
- SAR Recycling SA
- Henan Yuguang Gold and Lead Co., Ltd.
- The Doe Run Company