Companion Animal Diagnostics Market Highlights 2020-2029
The companion animal diagnostics market is estimated to grow with a moderate CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-2029. The major factors which are attributed to drive the growth of the market are the rising population of companion animals. The surge in the market can also be projected to the factors such as the rising demand for pet insurance and increasing in the number of veterinary practitioners in developed countries globally. Moreover, the growing demand for rapid tests and portable instruments for point-of-care services is anticipated to propel the growth of the market. In 2019, according to a study in the US, approximately 5,997,019 dogs were tested for Lyme disease, and around 10,206 were tested positive, that is around 5.17% or 1 out of 20 dogs.
The market is segmented on the basis of technology which is further bifurcated into immunodiagnostics, clinical biochemistry, haematology, urinalysis, molecular diagnosis, and, others, out of which the molecular diagnosis segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the target market as compared to other technologies. As the need for reliable, specific, and faster methods to detect chronic diseases and genetic disorders in the primary stage is growing, it has led to the growth of the market segment.
On the basis of application, clinical pathology segment in the global companion animal disease diagnostics market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period. The market is growing because clinical pathology tests are considered as the first tool for the evaluation of disease patterns as it provides an understanding of disease mechanism and progression as it is important for the development of new treatments.
Companion Animal Diagnostics Market Regional Synopsis
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa region. The market in North America is anticipated to dominate the market over the forecast period on account of rising pet adoption and increasing awareness about animal health. Whereas, the market in the Asia Pacific is expected to emerge in the coming future, owing to the growing animal healthcare infrastructure, which is one of the major factors contributing to the market growth across the region. Additionally, on account of surge in the demand of effective therapies and growing investment for the development of innovative devices has created market growth opportunities over the upcoming forecast period.
The global companion animal diagnostics market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global companion animal diagnostics market includes the following segments:
- Lateral Flow Assays
- ELISA Tests
- Immunoassay Analyzers
- Allergen-Specific Immunodiagnostics Tests
- Clinical Biochemistry
- Clinical Chemical Analysis
- Glucose Monitoring
- Blood Gas & Electrolyte Analysis
- Molecular Diagnostics
- Clinical Pathology
By Animal Type
- Veterinary Reference Laboratories
- Research Institutes & Universities
- Veterinary Hospitals & Clinics
- Point Of Care/In-House Testing
- Growth in the Companion Animal Population and Diseases Related to Them
- Increasing Number of Veterinary Practitioners in Developed Economies
- Rising Pet Care Costs
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- BIONOTE Co
- RxList Inc
- Heska Corporation.
- Randox Laboratories, Ltd
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- INDICAL Bioscience GmbH
- Scil Animal Care Company GmbH