Global Canine Arthritis Treatment Market Highlights over 2022-2030
The global canine arthritis treatment market is estimated to garner a considerable revenue by growing at a CAGR of ~5.5% over the forecast period, i.e., 2022–2030. The growth of the market can be attributed to the growing prevalence of arthritis among dogs, especially in the bulkier breeds, such as, German shepherd, bulldog, and golden retrievers. Obesity in pets, along with lack of physical activities, are the major causes for arthritis in canines. The growing trend of keeping pets in the small urban apartments, where they do not get enough space for physical activities, is also one of the major causes for arthritis in dogs. These factors are estimated to drive the market growth. Moreover, rising number of animal NGOs and other volunteer organizations, that work for stray dogs, is estimated to further boost the market growth.
The market is segmented by type into joint instability, joint incongruity, osteochondrosis, and others out of which, the osteochondrosis segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the market during the forecast period on account of highest prevalence of this disease, as it is most common in dogs above 8 years of age. On the basis of diagnosis, the market is segmented into X-ray, arthroscopy, MRI, and others, out of which, the X-ray segment is expected to garner highest revenue, owing to the ease of getting X-ray imaging of pets, as compared to other methods.CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT
Global Canine Arthritis Treatment Market Regional Synopsis
Regionally, the global canine arthritis treatment market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region. The market in North America region is estimated to garner largest share over the forecast period on the back of high pet population, in countries, such as the U.S., along with efficient veterinary services for dogs. United States had close to 70 million pet dogs in 2019, which raised the demand for arthritis treatment for canines. Moreover, according to the American Pet Product Association, the national pet products industry exceeded USD 100 billion in 2020. This is anticipated to boost the regional market growth.
The market in the Asia Pacific region is estimated to witness highest CAGR over the forecast period on the back of increasing number of NGOs working for animal welfare, along with increasing population of pets. China has the highest dog population in Asia Pacific region, with over 25 million dogs, followed by Japan with 12 million, Philippines with more than 11.5 million, and India with around 10 million pet dogs, as of 2019. This is estimated to boost the market growth in the region.
The global canine arthritis treatment market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis.
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global canine arthritis treatment market includes the following segments:
- Joint Instability
- Joint Incongruity
- Joint Supplements
- Non-Steroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs (NSAIDs)
- Growing Incidence of Obesity in Dogs
- Increasing Awareness among Pet Owners
- Absence of a Permanent Cure for Arthritis
- Lack of Early Symptoms in Dogs
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Manna Pro Products, LLC
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Liquid Health, Inc.
- Pet Safe (Radio Systems Corporation)
- Boehringer Ingelheim USA Corporation
- Norbrook Laboratories Limited
- American Regent, Inc.
- Vetoquinol S.A.
- Ceva Santé Animale
- Elanco Animal Health Inc.
- Hill's Pet Nutrition, Inc.