Global Tele Dermatology Market Highlights over 2020-2029
The global tele dermatology market is estimated to garner a significant CAGR over the forecast period, i.e., 2021–2029. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing prevalence of skin diseases, such as, skin cancer and eczema, due to rising pollution and unhealthy eating habits. Moreover, direct consultation, cost effectiveness, fast communication, and satisfactory treatment provided through tele dermatology is estimated to boost the market growth. In addition to that, growing awareness regarding skin diseases and easy availability of specialists through remote treatments, is expected to boost the market growth.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
The market is segmented by type into product, and service, out of which, the service segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the market during the forecast period on account of growing need for doctor consultation. Moreover, the various services provided on telehealth platforms, is estimated to boost the segment growth.
Global Tele Dermatology Market Regional Synopsis
Regionally, the global tele dermatology market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region. The market in North America region is estimated to witness highest growth over the forecast period on the back of lesser number of dermatologists, with less than 15 dermatologists per 10,000 people in the U.S. coupled with growing cases of skin diseases due to unhealthy lifestyle and pollution. Moreover, the COVID-19 pandemic has driven the public towards telemedicine services, which is further expected to boost the market growth.
The market in Europe is anticipated to witness noteworthy growth by the end of 2029, on the back of growing healthcare sector, followed by increasing demand for dermatological treatment. Cost effectiveness and direct consultation provided by tele dermatology is anticipated to drive the market growth in the region.
The global tele dermatology market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis.
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global tele dermatology market includes the following segments:
- Store & Forward
- Increasing Demand of Dermatologists Backed by Rising Cases of Skin Diseases
- Rising Adoption of Tele Health Solutions amidst COVID-19 Pandemic
- Reduction in Consultation and Treatment Time
- Low Acceptance Level of Telehealth Services in Developing Countries
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- AMD Global Telemedicine Inc.
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Aerotel Medical Systems Ltd.
- Iagnosis, Inc. (DOC)
- American Well Corporation
- iDoc24 Inc
- Trusper Inc. (Musely)
- SkyMD, Inc.
- Curology, Inc.
- 3Derm Systems, Inc.