Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (SIRS) Treatment Market Highlights 2020-2029
The systemic inflammatory response syndrome treatment market is estimated to grow with a moderate CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-2029. Increasing incidences of systemic inflammatory response syndrome disease due to lifestyle changes, raising awareness about the disease, and the availability of treatments is expected to fuel this market's progress. The growth of the market can also be attributed to the rising prevalence of SIRS disease amongst individuals on a global level. The U.S. National Library of Medicine published an article which indicated that, out of 372,844,465 visits to the emergency department from 2007 to 2010, an estimated 17.8% ED visitors had SIRS, i.e., 16.6 million adult ED visits with SIRS per year.
On the basis of indication type, the market is segmented into meningitis, urinary tract infection (UTI), pneumonia, hemorrhage, autoimmune diseases, and others. Out of which, revenue from the treatment of urinary tract infection holds the highest share as dehydration, high consumption of birth control pills, menopause, and frequent involvement in sexual activities are leading causes of UTI. Females are more prone to UTI as they have a shorter urethra than males as a result, which shortens the distance for bacteria to reach the bladder.
On the basis of end-users, the market is segmented into hospital & ambulatory surgical centers, specialty clinics, and others. Specialty clinics segment hold the highest share of the market as a considerable portion of the population with disease on a global level tend to choose healthcare facilities specializing in specific treatment.
Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome Treatment Market Regional Synopsis
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa region. The market in the Asia Pacific is predicted to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the increasing awareness about the disease and the need to develop innovative inflammatory disease treatment solutions in the region. In 2021, the market in North America is evaluated to occupy the largest share in terms of revenue followed by Europe.
The global SIRS treatment market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global SIRS treatment market includes the following segments:
- Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
- Autoimmune Diseases
By End User
- Hospitals & Ambulatory Surgical Centers
- Specialty Clinics
- Increasing incidence of systemic inflammatory response syndrome due to lifestyle changes
- Increasing awareness about the disease, and the availability of treatments
- High cost of treatment
- Delay in diagnosis and lack of awareness
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- RegeneRx Biopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Endacea, Inc.
- Adrenomed AG
- GlaxoSmithKline plc
- Asahi Kasei Corporation
- Cardinal Health
- Smith & Nephew plc
- ConvaTec, Inc.
- Orion Corporation
- CHIESI Farmaceutici S.p.A.
- Mylan N.V.