Global Sensor Development Kit Market Highlights 2022 – 2030
The global sensor development kit market is estimated to garner a sizeable revenue and grow at a notable CAGR over the forecast period, i.e., 2022 – 2030. The growth of the market can be attributed primarily to the escalating demand for integration of industrial internet of things (IIoT) in industries where sensors are used for analysis and decision support purposes. By the end of 2024, the global spending on IIoT platforms for manufacturing is calculated to reach more than USD 12 billion, up from approximately USD 1.5 billion in 2018. Along with these, growing adoption of building automation features in industries, and rise in deployment of smart sensors for energy saving and asset management in buildings are also expected to drive market growth in the forthcoming years. Furthermore, advancements wireless technologies across the globe, coupled with surging modernization of IT infrastructure are projected to offer lucrative opportunities to the market in the near future.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
The market is segmented by end use industry into oil & gas, automotive & transportation, utilities, food & beverages, medical, and others, out of which, the manufacturing segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the global sensor development kit market. This can be accounted to the increasing usage of the product in the industry to continually monitor actuators, motors, rollers and other mechanical components for any sign of wear. Additionally, on the basis of sensor type, the thermometer segment is assessed to occupy the largest share during the forecast period, which can be credited to the high utilization of sensor development kits for controlling the temperature of air blast freezers, and for monitoring the operation of machines in various industries including food & beverages, oil & gas and medical.
Major Macro-Economic Indicators Impacting the Market Growth
The never-ending growth in internet accessibility around the world along with numerous technological advancements comprising 5G, blockchain, cloud services, Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) among others have significantly boosted the economic growth in the last two decades. As of April 2021, there were more than 4.5 billion users that were actively using the internet globally. Moreover, the growth in ICT sector has significantly contributed towards GDP growth, labor productivity, and R&D spending among other transformations of economies in different nations of the globe. Furthermore, the production of goods and services in the ICT sector is also contributing to the economic growth and development. As per the statistics in the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development’s database, the ICT good exports (% of total good exports) globally grew from 10.816 in 2015 to 11.536 in 2019. In 2019, these exports in Hong Kong SAR, China amounted to 56.65%, 25.23% in East Asia & Pacific, 26.50% in China, 25.77% in Korea, Rep., 8.74% in the United States, and 35.01% in Vietnam. These are some of the important factors that are boosting the growth of the market.
Global Sensor Development Kit Market Regional Synopsis
On the basis of geographical analysis, the global sensor development kit market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa region. The market in the Asia Pacific is estimated to witness noteworthy growth over the forecast period on the back of the growing adoption of IoT devices in emerging countries of the region, namely Indonesia, Thailand, India and Singapore. In India, more than 240 million IoT connected devices were in use in 2019. The number is expected to reach over 1.5 billion by the end of the year 2021. In addition, increasing technological advancements to improve the effectiveness of sensors is also expected to drive market growth in the region in the coming years. Moreover, the market in North America is projected to grab the largest share during the forecast period ascribing to the early adoption of technology, and strong presence of prominent market players in the region.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
The global sensor development kit market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Our in-depth analysis of the global sensor development kit market includes the following segments:
By Sensor Type
- Pressure Sensor
By End Use Industry
- Oil & Gas
- Automotive & Transportation
- Food & Beverages
- Increasing Demand for Integration of IIoT in Industries
- Growing Adoption of Building Automation Features in Industries
- Dearth of Skilled Professionals in Lower Economic Regions
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- NXP Semiconductors N.V.
- Dialog Semiconductor PLC
- Silicon Laboratories, Inc.
- PCTEL, Inc.
- TE Connectivity Corporation
- Amphenol Corporation
- Molex LLC
- Mouser Electronics, Inc.
- Texas Instruments Incorporated