Pharmaceutical Propellant Overview
It refers to the chemical substance with greater vapor pressure than atmospheric pressure at 105 Fahrenheit temperature. It is used as carrier for active drug ingredient to provide force that drive out the drug from container and accountable for the delivery of the formulation in the appropriate form. Aerosol are widely used in pharmaceutical sector that combination of active drug and propellant. The main purpose of the propellant is to offer required pressure delivery and spray property. Pharmaceutical aerosol has wide application on skin, through nose, mouth. Propellants are the one of the main component of the pharmaceutical aerosol.
Market Size And Forecast
Global pharmaceutical propellant market is anticipated to flourish at a significant CAGR over the forecast period. Government of the countries starts focusing on the health related problem rising among people and heavily investing in the development of the pharmaceutical sector. Traditionally the pharmaceutical industries provide drug that could be consumed orally and injectable. Moreover, with development of effective administration technology in pharmaceutical industry, the drug can be used on skin and inhaled directly. Increase in pollution and ozone layer depletion and other are responsible for the increase of nasal, skin mouth problem among the people across the globe. Moreover, growth in development of technic in pharmaceutical sector is believed to open a gateway of opportunities for the pharmaceutical propellant.
In the regional market North America is projected to dominate the pharmaceutical propellant market over the forecast period. High prevalence of the nasal disease and skin problem cause of the environment changes is expected to benefits the growth of pharmaceutical propellant market. Apart from this increasing spending money and high awareness is anticipated to robust the growth of pharmaceutical propellant market.
Further Europe is expected to contribute significantly towards the growth of the pharmaceutical propellant market. The market is mainly expanding on the back of the growth and expansion of pharmaceutical industry and high awareness related to health among people in this region.
Our in-depth analysis has segmented Pharmaceutical Propellant market into the following segments:
- Liquid Gas Propellant
- Chlorofluro Carbons
- Hydrofluro Carbons
- Hydro Chloro Fluro Carbons
- Compressed Gas Propellant
- Carbon Dioxide(CO2)
By End User
- Research laboratory
Pharmaceutical Propellant market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis.
Growth Drivers and Challenges
Increasing in the skin and nasal diseases is the major factor which is expected to intensify the growth of the pharmaceutical propellant. Apart from this large number of new of cases diagnosed over past few years is expected to trigger the growth of the pharmaceutical propellant. Increasing healthcare expenditure and rising per capita income of the population is anticipated to positively impact the growth of the global pharmaceutical market.
Further, rising number of hospital and awareness regarding the health care is anticipated the foster growth of the pharmaceutical propellant market across the globe. Government initiatives and wide policies provide the good opportunity to the new business entrants which are expected to trigger the growth rate of pharmaceutical propellant.
However cost and properties of propellants (toxicity inflammability and others) are major restraints for the growth of the pharmaceutical propellant. Propellants are also responsible for ozone layer depletion which is anticipated the negative impact on the growth of global pharmaceutical propellant market.
Top Featured Companies Dominating The Market
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- The Linde Group
- Arkema Group
- Yara International