Non-Invasive Glucose-Monitoring Market Highlights 2020-2029
The non-invasive glucose-monitoring market is estimated to grow with a high CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-2029. Extensive research associated with diabetes management globally, along with the growing investment in the development of advanced monitoring systems are expected to fuel the progress of this market in the future. The growth of the market can also be attributed to factors such as the increasing geriatric population and the rising prevalence of diabetes mellitus amongst individuals on a global level. According to the data collected from The International Diabetes Federation (IDF), in 2019, 463 million estimated number of adults aged between 20-79 years were suffering from diabetes and by 2045, the number is expected to rise to 700 million.
The market is segmented based on technology into optical, transdermal, enzymatic, and others, out of which, the optical segment is anticipated to grab the largest share by the end of 2029 on account of higher positive diagnosis rates and better efficiency of this type of glucose-monitoring. Moreover, increasing government approval of glucose monitoring systems globally is also projected to contribute to the growth of the segment during the forecast period.
On the basis of modality, the wearable segment in the global non-invasive glucose-monitoring market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period. The growth of the segment can be attributed to the fact that patients are influenced towards needle-free and painless glucose monitoring systems. As a result, a considerable portion of the population with diabetes mellitus on a global level tend to choose wearable glucose-monitoring devices.
Based on end-user, the homecare segment held the largest share in the global non-invasive glucose-monitoring market on the back of growing advancements in connected devices in self healthcare management of diabetes mellitus. Moreover, increasing adoption of self-management devices by the individuals is further driving the market’s growth. CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT
Non-Invasive Glucose-Monitoring Market Regional Synopsis
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa region. The market in the Asia Pacific is predicted to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the increasing prevalence of diabetes mellitus and the rising competition among major market players in the region. Furthermore, the market in North America is evaluated to occupy the largest share in terms of revenue during the forecast period, owing to the growing investment of governmental and non-governmental agencies in diabetes management research, accompanied by the presence of leading healthcare service providers in the region. Along with this, North America also leads in terms of well-established medical infrastructure that allows proper diagnosis, which is also expected to contribute to the market growth in the region. Alternatively, the market in Europe is also anticipated to occupy a significant share in the global non-invasive glucose-monitoring market on account of its proven success in terms of technology development and a high number of cases of diabetes mellitus in the region. As per the analysis of the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD), approximately 32.3 million adults in the European Union were diagnosed with diabetes in the year 2019.
The global non-invasive glucose-monitoring market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global non-invasive glucose-monitoring market includes the following segments:
- Near-infrared reflectance spectroscopy (NIRS)
- Raman spectroscopy
- Optical coherence tomography (OCT)
- Hospitals & Clinics
- Ambulatory surgical centers (ASC)
- Rising Prevalence of Diabetes Mellitus
- Increasing Geriatric Population in the World
- Expensive Non-Invasive Glucose-Monitoring Devices
- Lack of Accuracy & Sensitivity of the Devices
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- DiaMonTech AG
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Nemaura Medical
- Metamaterial Inc.
- BOYDSense SAS
- LifePlus, Inc.
- Integrity Applications
- RSP Systems A/S
- Cnoga Medical Ltd.