Global Myeloproliferative Disorders (MPD) Treatment Market Highlights over 2020-2029
The global myeloproliferative disorders treatment market is anticipated to record a significant CAGR over the forecast period, i.e., 2021-2029. The increasing investments in research and development activities along with rising incidences of myeloproliferative disorders is predicted to boost the market growth. Furthermore, the rising awareness for molecular abnormalities and cellular pathways associated with the MPN pathogenesis is expected to facilitate the development of clinical trials and novel drugs, which is estimated to boost the market growth. There is no known cure for this disorder, so the treatment is focused on treating the symptoms, which include weight loss, pale skin, blood clotting and excessive blood loss, splenomegaly, cachexia, and others. This raises the scope for R&D activities for developing novel drugs and treatment methods for this disorder, which is estimated to boost the market growth.
The market is segmented by type, treatment, and by end-user. Based on end-user, the market is segmented into hospitals, home care, specialty clinics, and others out of which hospital segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share throughout the forecast period. This can be attributed to growing healthcare facilities and a rising number of hospitals along with the increasing incidences of myeloproliferative disorders globally. Similarly, the segment for specialty clinics is also expected to grow at a significant rate over the forecast period as a result of the increasing number of specialized and disease-specific clinics which is estimated to boost the segment growth.
Global Myeloproliferative Disorders Treatment Market Regional Synopsis
Based on the regional analysis, the global myeloproliferative disorders treatment market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. The market in the North America region is estimated to hold the largest market share in the market over the forecast period owing to the undergoing advanced research and development in the healthcare sector along with the presence of leading pharmaceutical companies conducting innovative clinical experiments. The market in the Europe region is projected to garner significant revenue during the forecast period owing to the development of novel treatment options, high demand for targeted therapies, and increasing geriatric population in the region. CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT
The myeloproliferative disorders treatment market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis.
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the myeloproliferative disorder treatment market includes the following segments:
- Polycythemia Vera
- Essential Thrombocythemia
- Targeted Therapy
- Stem Cell Transplantation
- Specialty Clinics
- Rising Number of Deaths and Increased about Myeloproliferative Disorder
- Collaboration Between Pharma Companies
- Side Effects Associated with Myeloproliferative Disorder Treatments
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
There is no known cure for the myeloproliferative disorder, however, there are various drugs and treatments to improve the symptoms and prolong the patient’s life. Major companies, developing these drugs, include, Incyte Corporation, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company, Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited and others.