Myeloid Blood Cancer Treatment Market Highlights 2020-2029
The myeloid blood cancer treatment market is estimated to grow with a moderate CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-2029. The rising prevalence of myeloid blood cancer, along with the growing elderly population worldwide are expected to fuel the progress of this market. The growth of the market can also be attributed to factors such as the development of innovative combination therapies and the increasing incidence of myeloid blood cancer among children on a global level. According to the data collected from American Cancer Society, in 2019, the estimated new cases and number of deaths from leukemia in U.S. were 61,780 and 22,840, respectively.
The market is segmented on the basis of treatment type into chemotherapy, immunotherapy, radiotherapy, targeted therapy, stem cell therapy, and others, out of which, the targeted therapy segment is anticipated to grab the largest share by the end of 2021 on account of higher positive diagnosis rates and better efficiency of targeted therapy than chemotherapy. Moreover, immunotherapy is also widely being used for the treatment of myeloid blood cancer, which is also projected to contribute to the growth of the market during the forecast period.CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT
On the basis of end-user, the specialty hospitals segment in the global myeloid blood cancer treatment market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period. The growth of the segment can be attributed to the fact that myeloid blood cancer is a relatively rare occurrence and as a result, a considerable portion of the population with this cancer on a global level tend to choose healthcare facilities specializing in its treatment.
Myeloid Blood Cancer Treatment Market Regional Synopsis
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa region. The market in the Asia Pacific is predicted to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the increasing awareness about myeloid blood cancer and the need to develop innovative cancer treatment solutions in the region. Furthermore, in 2021, the market in North America is evaluated to occupy the largest share in terms of revenue, owing to the growing investment of governmental and non-governmental agencies in myeloid blood cancer research, accompanied by the presence of leading healthcare service providers in the region. Along with this, North America also has a high prevalence of myeloid blood cancer, which is also expected to contribute to the market growth in the region. Alternatively, the market in Europe is also anticipated to occupy a significant share in the myeloid blood cancer treatment market on account of increase in expenditure on research and development and a high prevalence of myeloid blood cancer in the region. As per the analysis of International Agency for Research on Cancer, in 2020, the estimated newly diagnosed cases and deaths from myeloid blood cancer in the European Union, were 100,020 and 62,262, respectively.
The global myeloid blood cancer treatment market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global myeloid blood cancer treatment market includes the following segments:
By Treatment Type
- Targeted Therapy
- Stem Cell therapy
- General Medical & Surgical Hospitals
- Specialty Hospitals
- Rising Prevalence of Myeloid Blood Cancer
- Growing Elderly Population Worldwide
- Expensive Myeloid Blood Cancer Treatment Therapies
- Strict Regulation on Drugs in Some Regions
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Pfizer Inc.
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Bristol Myers Squibb
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Teva Pharmaceuticals
- Gilead Sciences
- Novartis AG
- Amgen, Inc.