Connected Manufacturing Market Highlights 2020-2029
The connected manufacturing market is estimated to grow at a significant CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-2029. The increasing demand for enhancement in the operational efficiency and automation are expected to aid the growth of the market. The growth of the market can be attributed to the growing adoption of Internet of Things (IoT) which can help in predictive maintenance and centralized monitoring of industrial processes. As per a whitepaper by Cognizant, connected devices made possible by the Internet of Things (IoT) are here to stay – and the trend will only grow. As such, IoT presents unprecedented opportunities across industry sectors and processes. Leaders are already investing in IoT solutions — and are reaping benefits.
The market is segmented based on application into operation optimization, real-time tracking, predictive maintenance, manufacturing analytics, and worker safety out of which, the operation optimization segment is anticipated to grab the largest share by the end of 2021 on account of increasing need for optimizing and improving efficiency of manufacturing operations. Moreover, the increasing adoption of Industry 4.0 and automation is expected to drive the growth of the market. CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT
On the basis of organization size, the large enterprises segment in the global connected manufacturing market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period. The growth of the segment can be attributed to the fact that large enterprises have the financial resources to aid the deployment of technologies that are required for connected manufacturing. Also, large enterprises require sophisticated systems to predict, evaluate and proactive resolution of issues in a very dense network of processes for which connected manufacturing technologies are best suited.
Connected Manufacturing Market Regional Synopsis
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa region. The Asia Pacific market is predicted to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the increasing number of industries and increasing spending on improved performance, security, and economic stability. Technological advancements in the region to increase operation efficiency and production in countries such as China and India are expected to drive the growth rate in the Asia-Pacific region. Furthermore, in 2021, the market in North America is evaluated to occupy the largest share in terms of revenue, owing to the presence of major industries in the region. Along with this, North America also leads in terms of investments and has a financially strong portfolio of industries essential in the deployment of connected technologies for manufacturing, which is also expected to contribute to the market growth in the region.
The global connected manufacturing market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global connected manufacturing market includes the following segments:
- Operation Optimization
- Real Time Tracking
- Predictive Maintenance
- Manufacturing Analytics
- Worker Safety
By Organization Size
- Large Enterprises
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Increasing demand for automation & interconnected devices
- Technological advancements in network, software, and devices
- Risks to data privacy and system hacking
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Cisco Inc.
- General Electric Company
- IBM Corp.
- Software AG