Global UV LED Printer Market Overview
UV LED printer refers to the inkjet printing methodology of hard underlying substance. These printers are generally used to print on various materials such as plastic, glass, textile and other materials. These printers are gaining traction in the end use industries due to their fast printing and immediate drying features. Further, newly developed UV LED printers are offering advanced features such as accurate, high resolution, variable color per dot and printing on metal and ceramic tiles. UV LED printers offer better color contrast as compared to other printing technologies and are capable to print different shape and size objects.
Market Size and Forecast
Global UV LED printer market reached USD 278.3 Million in terms of size in 2016 and is expected to reach USD 555.5 Million by the end of 2024, expanding at a CAGR of 9.2% over the forecast period i.e. 2017-2024. Moreover, the growth of UV LED printer market can be attributed to the wide scale applications of UV LED printers such as printing packaging and labeling of products, printing on wood material and others.In the regional platform, North America is slated to account for a market share of 24.7% in the terms of revenue by 2024 in the UV LED printer market. The growth in the region is anticipated to be fostered by the increasing fashion trends for printing accessories. Besides, positive GDP growth coupled with advancement in UV LED printer is also expected to impel the growth of UV LED printer market in the North America region. Likely, U.S. and Canada are the prominent market in the region.
Asia Pacific is expected to showcase lucrative growth over the forecast period i.e. 2017-2024 by registering a respectable CAGR over the forecasted period. Europe market is expected to expand at a CAGR of 7.5% during the forecast period i.e. 2017-2024. Further, Germany & Italy is the major contributor to the growth of UV LED printer market. Surging adoption of UV LED printer owing to its technological benefits such as high printing speed, durability and high print quality is escalating the market of UV LED printer in Europe.
Our in-depth analysis segmented the global UV LED printer market in the following segments:
- Roll to Roll
By Format Type
- Small Format
- Large Format
By Ink System
- Cartridge System
- Bulk Tanks
By End Use
- Labelling and Packaging
- Architectural and Décor
- Advertising Industry
Global UV LED printer market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Growth Drivers and Challenges
Printing industry has been witnessing continuous enhancements in printing technologies. UV LED printers are capable of printing near every material such as aluminum, plastic, glass and other materials. Moreover, UV LED printer finds number of uses in various end use industries. Further, wide scale applications of UV LED printers such as printing and packaging of products are anticipated to foster the growth of global UV LED printer market.Furthermore, rising adoption of eco-friendly technology and energy saving solutions is expected to increase the sales of UV LED printers in near future. In addition, UV LED printers are able to print 3D objects and various dissimilar objects such as end use and industrial products.In contrast, high cost of UV LED printers is the major factor restraining the growth of global UV LED printer market. Further, declining demand for UV LED printer in European Union due to the economic crisis is expected to negatively impact the growth of global UV LED printer market.
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Roland DG Corporation
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Electronics for Imaging, Inc.
- Shenzhen Yueda Printing Technology Co., Ltd.
- MeiTu Digital Indusrty Co., Ltd.
- Direct Color Systems
- MIMAKI ENGINEERING CO., LTD.
- Gateway Technology Industry Co., Ltd.
- Monotech Systems Limited
- InkTec Co.,Ltd.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
Scope and Context
Overview of the Parent Market
The Global UV LED printer market is segmented as follows:
- By End Use Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Ink System Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Format Type Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Type Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Region Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
Supply & Demand Risk
Porter’s Five Force Model
Geographical Economic Activity
Key Players (respective SWOT Analysis) and their Strategies and Product Portfolio
Recent Trends and Developments
Industry Growth Drivers and Challenges
Key Information for Players to establish themselves in current dynamic environment