Global Rubella Treatment Market Highlights 2022 – 2030
The global rubella treatment market is estimated to garner a sizeable revenue and grow at a robust CAGR over the forecast period, i.e., 2022 – 2030. The growth of the market can be largely attributed to the growing number of cases of rubella that results from high transmission ability of togavirus via air. Along with this, launch of several government initiatives associated with research and development of sophisticated diagnostic techniques, especially in emerging economies such as China and India, is expected to offer abundant opportunities for market growth in the near future. Furthermore, high risk of major complications in rubella infected pregnant women, and escalating government initiatives to include rubella vaccinations in national health programs, targeted mainly towards children and young adults, are also significant factors projected to augment the growth of the market in the upcoming years. According to the World Health Organization, 168 out of 194 countries introduced rubella vaccines in their health programs and the global coverage was about 69 percent as of December 2018. 14,621 cases of the disease were reported in 151 countries that same year.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
The market is segmented by drug type into analgesic, nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs, and others, out of which, the analgesic segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the global rubella treatment market. This can be accounted to the high demand for analgesics across the globe owing to their ability to effectively reduce fever and relieve several kinds of mild to moderate pain. Additionally, on the basis of route of administration, the segment for oral route is predicted to grab the most significant share during the forecast period, which can be credited to its advantages, including patient compliance, non-invasiveness, and convenience of drug administration. Apart from these, most of the medicines for managing the symptoms of rubella are administered via oral route, which is also assessed to boost the segment’s growth in the future.
Major Macro-Economic Indicators Impacting the Market Growth
According to the statistics by the World Health Organization, the global per capita healthcare expenditure amounted to USD 1,064.741 in the year 2017. The worldwide healthcare expenditure per person grew from USD 864.313 in 2008 to USD 1,110.841 in 2018, where the U.S. is the top country that amounted to healthcare expenditure of USD 10, 623.85 per capita in 2018. As of 2018, the domestic general government healthcare spending in the U.S. was USD 5355.79, which grew from USD 3515.82 in 2008. These are some of the factors responsible for market growth over the past few years. Moreover, as per the projections by the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), the estimated average annual percent change related to National Health Expenditures (NHE) in the U.S. was 5.2% in 2020 as compared to 2019 (4.5%). Furthermore, the National Health Expenditures are projected to reach USD 6,192.5 Billion in 2028, where the per capita expenditure is estimated to touch USD 17,611 in the same year. These are notable indicators that are anticipated to create lucrative business opportunities in upcoming years.
Global Rubella Treatment Market Regional Synopsis
On the basis of geographical analysis, the global rubella treatment market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East & Africa region. The market in North America is estimated to predicted to acquire the largest share over the forecast period on the back of the growing levels of awareness about rubella, high healthcare spending, and rising number of drug manufacturing facilities in the region. The Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services stated that in 2019, the healthcare expenditure in the United States reached a value of USD 11,582 per person in 2019. It accounted for 17.7 percent of the nation’s GDP that same year.
In addition, Europe is anticipated to be the second largest shareholder in the market during the forecast period owing to stringent regulatory framework and government guidelines regarding the health of mother and child. Moreover, the market in Asia Pacific is expected to witness noteworthy growth by the end of 2030, which can be credited to the increasing government initiatives to develop novel vaccines and therapies, and relatively low cost of drug production in the region.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
The global rubella treatment market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Our in-depth analysis of the global rubella treatment market includes the following segments:
By Drug Type
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs
By Route of Administration
By End User
- Diagnostic Centers
- Growing Incidences of Rubella Occurring from Togavirus via Air Worldwide
- Government Initiatives About Research and Development of Sophisticated Diagnostic Techniques
- Side Effects Associated with Rubella Vaccination
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Bayer AG
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- GlaxoSmithKline PLC
- Reckitt Benckiser Group plc
- Endo International plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Sanofi S.A.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.