Global Dropshipping Market Highlights over 2022 – 2030
The global dropshipping market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of ~25% over the forecast period, i.e., 2022 – 2030. The growth of the market can be attributed to the shift in consumer behavior, from buying offline to online shopping. Dropshipping simply means delivering a product directly to the consumer from supplier, without stalking the product on-site. At present, various online shopping websites work on this principle. The growing trend of e-commerce is estimated to primarily boost the market growth. According to the data by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD), global e-commerce sales grew by 13% in 2017, crossing a revenue of USD 29 trillion, and the number of online shoppers grew by 12%. Moreover, adoption of e-commerce software and platforms and online retail is anticipated to fuel the market growth. Secondary factors, such as, high disposable income, and increasing buying capacity of consumers are projected to further strengthen the market growth.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
The market is segmented by product into furniture & appliances, food & beverages, personal care, electronics, fashion, and others, out of which, the fashion segment is anticipated to hold the notable share in the global dropshipping market over the forecast period on account of increasing trend of buying clothes through online stores, which are mostly dropshipping stores. Moreover, the growing individual disposable income, along with the increasing use of social media are estimated to boost the market growth.
Major Macro-Economic Indicators Impacting the Market Growth
The never-ending growth in internet accessibility around the world along with numerous technological advancements comprising 5G, blockchain, cloud services, Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) among others have significantly boosted the economic growth in the last two decades. As of April 2021, there were more than 4.5 billion users that were actively using the internet globally. Moreover, the growth in ICT sector has significantly contributed towards GDP growth, labor productivity, and R&D spending among other transformations of economies in different nations of the globe. Furthermore, the production of goods and services in the ICT sector is also contributing to the economic growth and development. As per the statistics in the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development’s database, the ICT good exports (% of total good exports) globally grew from 10.816 in 2015 to 11.536 in 2019. In 2019, these exports in Hong Kong SAR, China amounted to 56.65%, 25.23% in East Asia & Pacific, 26.50% in China, 25.77% in Korea, Rep., 8.74% in the United States, and 35.01% in Vietnam. These are some of the important factors that are boosting the growth of the market.
Global Dropshipping Market Regional Synopsis
On the basis of geographical analysis, the global dropshipping market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region. The market in the Asia Pacific region is estimated to witness noteworthy growth over the forecast period on the back of growing economy, large consumer base, and increasing number of manufacturers of various end-use products, including textile, furniture, and electronics.
The market in the North America region is anticipated to gain the largest market share throughout the forecast period owing to the growing adoption of dropshipping, as it saves cost and requires less investment. As a result, a large number of dropshipping ventures have been established in the United States, and Canada over the past few years. Presence of various market players in the region is also estimated to boost the market growth.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
The global dropshipping market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Our in-depth analysis of the global dropshipping market includes the following segments:
By Platform Type
- Furniture & Appliances
- Food & Beverages
- Personal Care
- Increasing Adoption of E-Commerce
- Advantages, such as, Low Investment Cost
- Lack of Relationship with the Customers
- Trust Issues Regarding the Product
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Sunshine Ecommerce LLC
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Focus Technology Co., Ltd.
- SaleHoo Group Limited
- UAB Oberlo
- Sunrise Wholesale Merchandise, LLC
- Dropified, LLC
- Alibaba Group
- National Dropshippers Company
- Onlinestorebiz.com LLC
- Inventory Source