Global Cockpit Module Market Overview
The cockpit of a vehicle is aggregate of components present in the front part of the driver compartment. It consists of air conditioning unit, instrument panel, air bag module, instrument cluster, electronic control unit, wiring harness, audio system, steering column and many other components. It carries out many functions, safety, structural, climate comfort, information which are pre-assembled in the vehicle. The cockpit is the main interface of driver during both driving and on board stay.
Market Size and Forecast
The cockpit module market, in terms of value, is expected to grow rapidly during the forecasted period at a good CAGR due to rising demand for automobile and aerospace industries across the globe. Increasing usage of nanotechnology to develop lighter and thinner materials is gaining importance in the car cockpit module market which further expected to increase in demand for cockpit module market globally over the forecasted period.In terms of regional platform, North America holds the latest market share in cockpit module market due to the growing technological developments and research activities in aerospace and automobile industries. Upsurge in infrastructure development expected to push the growth of cockpit module market over the forecasted period.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
Asia Pacific is expected to be the fast growing market for cockpit module in terms of revenue as the developing economies such as China and India are the important contributors for the rise of automobile and aerospace market due to the presence of passenger cars and heavy motor vehicle production. Rising disposable income among population has made the passengers to spend their money for vehicles equipped with advance technologies which expected to boost the demand for cockpit module market over the forecasted period.Europe regions are expected to show a lucrative growth over the forecasted period due to increase in sales and production of automobile vehicles. Collaboration of domestic players with leading vehicle manufacturers for the advancement of cockpit interface also expected to drive the growth of cockpit module market over the forecasted period.
Our-in depth analysis of the global cockpit module market includes the following segments:
- Advanced Cockpit
- Basic Cockpit
- Navigation System
- Audio System
- Wiring Harness
- Instrument Cluster
- Chassis and Safety
- Pedal Assembly
- Steering Wheel
- Plastic/ trim components
- Cross Car Beam
- Instrument Panel
- Central Console
- HVAC Unit
By End User
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Global cockpit module market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Growth Drivers and Challenges
The major factor which drives the production of cockpit modules is the implementation in vehicles by OEMs. The cockpit equipped with electronic function also expected to drive the cockpit module market due to rising demand for enhanced user experience, rise in connected vehicles and convenience features in the vehicle. The rising demand for automotive in developing economies such as China and India due to the rise in purchasing power of consumers and significant economic growth further expected to contribute in the market of cockpit module over the forecasted period.
Use of lightweight materials, autonomous vehicles and penetration of connected systems are also expected to drive the growth of cockpit module market over the forecasted period. Large OEMs outsource entire parts of the car and relations with first-tier suppliers are becoming more critical. The ordering of a whole cockpit module reduces the number of parts to be outsourced which results in reduction of quality control costs and labor & administrative costs. These factors are expected to drive the market of cockpit module globally over the forecasted period.Dealers are under high pressure to maintain cost as well as high quality of the cockpit module equipped with advance features to meet the strict quality control. To overcome this is a big challenge for the manufacturers as well as the cockpit module market.
Top Featured Companies Dominating The Market
Some of the examples of market players in the global cockpit module market identified across the value chain include:
- Calsonic Kansei Corporation
- Company Overview
- Key Product Offerings
- Business Strategy
- SWOT Analysis
- Denso Corporation
- Toyoda Gosei Co., Ltd.
- SAS Autosystemtechnik Verwaltungs GmbH
- Yanfeng Automotive Interiors
- Visteon Corporation
- Reydel Automotive France SAS
- Hyundai Mobis
- Grupo Antolin