Global Canned Beans Market Highlights over 2022-2030
The global canned beans market is estimated to garner sizeable revenue by growing at CAGR of ~4.5% over the forecast period, i.e., 2022–2030. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing demand for ready-to-eat food backed by the changing lifestyle in urban areas. Canned beans are pre-cooked and frozen, and just need to be heated before consumption. This makes their consumption easy, quick and convenient. Moreover, they are a rich source of protein and are very affordable, with prolonged shelf life. This is estimated to drive the growth of the market. Furthermore, the growing adoption of vegan diet, and availability of packaged vegan food, is also estimated to boost the market growth, as beans are a major source of plant protein. For instance, in the U.S., veganism has raised by more than 20% from 2015, with over 6% of the total population choosing vegan diet in 2020, and is further estimated to increase in the coming years.
The global canned beans market is segmented by distribution channel into supermarket, conventional stores, online retailers, and others, out of which, the supermarket segment is anticipated to hold the notable share in the market during the forecast period on account of increasing footfall in supermarkets, backed by the availability of almost every essential items. Moreover, more supermarkets are being opened across the globe, which is further estimated to boost the segment growth. CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT
Global Canned Beans Market Regional Synopsis
Regionally, the global canned beans market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region. The market in North America region is estimated to garner largest share over the forecast period on the back of busy lifestyle, growth in the number of working women, and raised disposable income. As per the statistics by the World Bank, the total percentage of working women aged 15-64 in North America increased by 1.96% from 2015 to 2019. Moreover, rising demand for ready-to-eat foods is estimated to boost the market growth in the region. Additionally, the increasing trend of opting vegan food, is also estimated to promote the market growth.
The market in the Asia Pacific region is estimated to witness highest CAGR over the forecast period, on the back of increasing population, and changing lifestyle. Moreover, increasing adoption of packaged food and beverages, is estimated to boost the market growth in the region.
The global canned beans market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis.
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global canned beans market includes the following segments:
- Kidney Beans
- Lima Beans
- Black Beans
By Distribution Channel
- Super Market
- Conventional Stores
- Online Retailers
- Growing Trend of Veganism
- Affordable Price and Convenience in Using Canned Beans
- High Quality Standard Regulations by FDA
- Prevalence of Allergy from Beans
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Epicure US, INC.
- Windmill Organics Ltd
- American Garden
- Del Monte Foods, Inc
- Conagra Brands, Inc.
- B&G Foods, Inc.
- Bush Brothers & Company
- Ontario Orchards