Global Autonomous Residential Security Drone Market Highlights over 2022 – 2030
The global autonomous residential security drone market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of ~30% over the forecast period, i.e., 2022 – 2030. The growth of the market can be attributed to the growing adoption of robotics and automated machines, backed by technological advancement globally. Along with this, the increasing demand for security in residential area, due to safety threats, thefts, and others. The global population is growing at a rapid rate, resulting in demand for residential buildings. According to the data by the World Bank, the global population reached 7.753 billion in 2020. The increasing construction of buildings is bound to boost the demand for security services. Drones are more efficient in providing high level security, as compared to humans. The growing urbanization is another major factor estimated to boost the market growth. Such factors are estimated to boost the market growth.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
The market is segmented by application into infrastructure surveillance, remote security management, parking area surveillance, and others, out of which, the infrastructure surveillance segment is anticipated to hold the notable share in the global autonomous residential security drone market over the forecast period on account of rising demand for surveillance systems in the whole building premises to ensure complete safety from theft, and other crimes.
Major Macro-Economic Indicators Impacting the Market Growth
The never-ending growth in internet accessibility around the world along with numerous technological advancements comprising 5G, blockchain, cloud services, Internet of Things (IoT), and Artificial Intelligence (AI) among others have significantly boosted the economic growth in the last two decades. As of April 2021, there were more than 4.5 billion users that were actively using the internet globally. Moreover, the growth in ICT sector has significantly contributed towards GDP growth, labor productivity, and R&D spending among other transformations of economies in different nations of the globe. Furthermore, the production of goods and services in the ICT sector is also contributing to the economic growth and development. As per the statistics in the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development’s database, the ICT good exports (% of total good exports) globally grew from 10.816 in 2015 to 11.536 in 2019. In 2019, these exports in Hong Kong SAR, China amounted to 56.65%, 25.23% in East Asia & Pacific, 26.50% in China, 25.77% in Korea, Rep., 8.74% in the United States, and 35.01% in Vietnam. These are some of the important factors that are boosting the growth of the market.
Global Autonomous Residential Security Drone Market Regional Synopsis
On the basis of geographical analysis, the global autonomous residential security drone market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region. The market in Asia Pacific region is estimated to witness noteworthy growth over the forecast period on the back of growing population, along with the growing construction of residential buildings in developing countries, such as, India, China, and others.
The market in the North America region is anticipated to gain the largest market share throughout the forecast period owing to the increasing adoption of automation technology in the region, backed by technically aware population. Moreover, growing urbanization in the developed region is also estimated to boost the market growth.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
The global autonomous residential security drone market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC (Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark), Ireland, Switzerland, Austria, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe), Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market Players Analysis & Opportunity Outlook
Our in-depth analysis of the global autonomous residential security drone market includes the following segments:
- Infrastructure Surveillance
- Remote Security Management
- Parking Area Surveillance
- Government Buildings
- Private Apartments
- Residential Colonies
- Rising Danger of Security Threats and Crimes
- Increasing Demand for Automated Security Services
- Lack of Technical Knowledge and Awareness
- High Overall Expenditure
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Delair India Pvt. Ltd.
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Schiebel Corporation
- Threod Systems
- Airborne Drones (Pty) Ltd
- Yuneec Holding Ltd.
- General Atomics
- AeroVironment, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.