Aircraft Auxiliary Power Units Market Highlights 2022 – 2030
The global aircraft auxiliary power units (APU) market is anticipated to garner a large revenue by recording a CAGR of ~4% throughout the forecast period, i.e., 2022-2030. In the modern years, aircraft auxiliary power unit market has been performing well and is expected to continue growing significantly in future. There is a huge competition among the manufacturers over the advanced technology being used in order to manufacture the auxiliary power units, which is projected to be beneficial for market growth in the coming years. Furthermore, some major factors such as increasing aircraft demand, from both, commercial as well as defense sector, and the rising need for producing aircraft with less noise, high fuel efficiency and carbon emissions are assessed to boost the market development in the forecasted time. The United States is one of the largest exporters of aircrafts in the world, and is responsible for exporting airplanes worth more than USD 135 billion by the end of 2020.
The market is segmented by end user into military aircrafts, commercial aircrafts and general aviation, out of which, the commercial aircraft segment is anticipated to hold the largest market share during the forecast period owing to the growing number of orders of commercial aircrafts across the world, and rise in passenger air traffic. For instance, the air traffic in 2018 was calculated to be approximately 4.4 billion people. The number up to 4.6 billion in the following year. Additionally, increasing number of commercial planes is evaluated to drive growth to the market segment in the near future. Moreover, on the basis of aircraft type, the segment for fixed wing aircrafts is estimated to occupy the largest market share, which can be credited to its properties such as longer flight time and the ability to map linear or very large areas. CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT
Aircraft Auxiliary Power Units Market Regional Synopsis
On the basis of regional analysis, the global aircraft APU market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region. North America and Europe are anticipated to hold the leading shares in the market during the forecast period on the back of rising number of manufacturers of aircraft auxiliary power units as well as increasing implementation of noise control mandates at the airports by government authorities in these regions. Furthermore, Asia Pacific is projected to witness significant market growth over the upcoming years ascribing to the rising demand for auxiliary power units for military and commercial aircrafts. Additionally, growing population along with high productivity attained in the industry are expected to drive market growth in the region. In 2018, Asia’s total population was an estimated value of 4.57 billion people. The figure grew up to 4.65 billion by 2020.
The aircraft APU market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis.
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Rising Requirement for Premium Quality Aircrafts
- Increasing Demand for Aircrafts Globally
- Lack of Effective Battery Technology for APUs
Our in-depth analysis of the aircraft APU market includes the following segments:
By Aircraft Type
- Rotary Wing
- Fixed Wing
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle
- Electric Ground Power
- Battery Power
By End User
- Military Aircrafts
- Commercial Aircrafts
- General Aviation
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- AEGIS Power Systems, Inc.
- JSC NPP Aerosila
- Honeywell International Inc
- JSC Technodinamika
- Safran and Safran companies
- Rolls-Royce plc
- PBS Group, a. s.
- The Dewey Electronics Corporation
- Liebherr-Aerospace Lindenberg GmbH
- Jenoptic AG