Global Water Storage Systems Market Highlights over 2022 – 2030
The global water storage systems market is estimated to grow at CAGR of ~6% over the forecast period, i.e., 2022 – 2030. The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing need to store water due to the scarcity of water in remote areas, along with the rise in population. According to a report by the UNICEF, 4 billion people, which is almost two thirds of the global population suffers from severe water scarcity every year. It is expected that by 2040, 1 in every 4 individuals will be living in water shortage. The growing population, especially in the urban areas, has created scattered slums in cities, where water shortage is common. To overcome this shortage of water, government is spending increasingly on water storage systems, which is estimated to boost the market growth. In addition to this, the rising awareness regarding the conservation of water is another factor estimated to act as a growth driver for the market.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
The market is segmented by material into steel, plastic, fiberglass, and others out of which, the plastic segment is anticipated to hold the largest share in the global water storage systems market over the forecast period on account of easy availability of raw material, longer life and resistance to corrosion. Moreover, lower cost of plastic is another growth driver for the segment. On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into residential, municipal, industrial, and others, out of which, the municipal segment is estimated to gain significant share over the forecast period, on the back of increasing need for water storage for mass supply, backed by scarcity of water in low-income economies.
Global Water Storage Systems Market Regional Synopsis
On the basis of geographical analysis, the global water storage systems market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region. The market in North America region is estimated to witness noteworthy growth over the forecast period on the back of rising awareness amongst the population in the United States to conserve water, which is estimated to increase the demand for residential water storage systems. According to survey conducted by a local NGO in the U.S., every household is capable of saving over 40 gallons water per day. Moreover, people are installing water storage systems inn their houses, which is estimated to boost the market growth.
The market in the Asia Pacific is estimated to garner notable share during the forecast period as the government in countries, such as, Indonesia, India, and Bangladesh are focusing on providing water in rural and sub-urban areas, which is foreseen to increase the construction of large water storage systems. Moreover, people are adopting rainwater harvesting systems in the region to overcome the issue of water scarcity, which is estimated to boost the market growth.
The market in the Middle East and Africa is also projected to hold significant share by the end of 2030, owing to the severe shortage of water in the region. Moreover, countries, such as, UAE and Qatar are experiencing economic development, which is estimated to fuel the market growth.
The global water storage systems market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global water storage systems market includes the following segments:
- Increasing Water Shortage in Low-Income Countries
- Growing Need for Water Conservation
- Slow Adoption in the Underdeveloped Countries
- High Initial Investment
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Aqua Dam Inc.
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- American Structures, Inc.
- Fiber Technology Corporation
- DN Tanks Inc.
- AQUA Nishihara Corporation
- AG Growth International, Inc.
- Pulsed Hydraulics Inc.
- Industrie De Nora S.p.A.
- GE Group
- Superior Tank Co., Inc.