Nail Art Printer Market Highlights 2020-2029
The nail art printer market is estimated to grow with a moderate CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-2029. The usage of nail art printers is swiftly penetrating into residential and commercial sectors owing to the rising preference among women for beauty and personal care products, which in turn is expected to drive market growth. The increasing preference towards the usage of nail art printers at fashion stores, spa centers, nail salons, hair salons, beauty parlors, and wedding studios is also expected to fuel the progress of this market in the upcoming years.
The market is segmented by type into stamping printers and built-in computer printers, out of which, the stamping printer segment holds significant market share due to the product being available at a reasonable and affordable price range.
Based on application, the commercial segment in the global nail art printer market is projected to grow with a significant CAGR over the forecast period. The segment's growth can be connected to the fact that most people prefer the service provided by commercial places as it is known to be of better quality than the residential one. CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT
Nail Art Printer Market Regional Synopsis
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East & Africa region. The market in Europe is predicted to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period due to the booming growth of the cosmetic industry. Furthermore, the United Kingdom and Italy are home to many market players who constantly push beauty products to reap sales through consumers’ impulsive buying behavior. The introduction of products with intensified ease and value-added features, such as instant print, is appreciated by consumers leading a demanding lifestyle in the region. Moreover, North America's market is evaluated to occupy the largest share in terms of revenue, owing to the growing nail salon industry in the region. Additionally, the market in Asia Pacific region is anticipated to provide ample growth opportunities owing to the increasing nail art demand in the region as nail art has been a part of traditional Japanese culture.
The global nail art printer market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global nail art printer market includes the following segments:
- Stamping Printers
- Built-in Computer Printers
By Distribution Channels
- High Preference for Beauty Routine
- Rapid Increase in the Commercial Usage of Nail Art Printers
- High Cost of Machine
- High Maintenance Cost
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- Funai Electric Co., Ltd.
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Guangzhou Taiji Electronic Co., Ltd
- Amy Beauty Equipment
- Shenzhen Tuoshi Network Communications Co.,Ltd.
- Yinghe Electronic Instruments Co. Ltd
- Koizumi Seiki Corporation
- Create Beauty Technology Company Limited