Global Mobile Printer Market Overview
Mobile printer is also referred as portable printers due to their compact design. Numerous end user industries are adopting mobile printer to ensure accuracy, enhance delivery efficiency, manage inventory, improving customer service and others. Moreover, rapidly printing full-page patient instructions, medication lists and other applications are boosting the adoption rate of mobile printer.
Market Size and Forecast
Global mobile printer market is expected to witness robust CAGR of 20.1% during the forecast period 2017-2024. The market of mobile printer has witness an invincible growth in recent years owing to growing adoption of mobile printer by various industries such as transportation and logistics, hospitality and others.
The global mobile printer market is segmented into technology, end-user and region. Further, the technology segment is sub-segmented into thermal, inject and impact. Moreover, thermal mobile printer is further divided into direct thermal and thermal transfer. Among the above segments, thermal mobile printer segment captured the biggest market in overall mobile printer market. Apart from this, logistics and transportation segment by end-users is projected to mask a considerable CAGR by 2024.
In the regional platform, Asia Pacific accounted for more than 38.2% market share in overall mobile printer market in 2016. Asia Pacific is expected to dominate the overall mobile printer market during the forecast period. Additionally, presence of major key vendors of mobile printers such as Toshiba Tec Corporation, Canon Inc. in this region is anticipated to supplement the growth of mobile printer market in the Asia Pacific region. In addition to this, China and Japan is the major contributor to the growth of mobile printer market. Moreover, China mobile printer market is expected to grow at a significant pace owing to swiftly evolving printing industry.
Europe and North America mobile printer markets are expected to witness significant growth during the forecast period. Moreover, U.S. is the dominating country in this region owing to growing adoption of mobile printer by the retail and healthcare sector.
Our in-depth analysis segmented the global mobile printer market in the following segments:
- Direct Thermal
- Thermal Transfer
- Warehousing & Distribution
- Transportation and Logistics
Global mobile printer market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Growth Drivers and Challenges
Broad scale application of mobile printer in various industries such as retail, offices, hospitality, healthcare, transportation and logistics and other is impelling the growth of mobile printer market. Further, compact size and high efficiency of printing is gaining attraction among the consumers all across the globe. Additionally, these factors are raising the penetration of mobile printers in the various industries and strengthening the growth of the global mobile printer market.
Furthermore, technological advancements such as development of thermal printers are projected to bolster the growth of mobile printer market globally in the next few years. Further, thermal printers are pondered ideal for barcode printing which is also anticipated to bolster the demand for mobile printers globally.
In contrast, lack of awareness regarding portable printers is expected to negatively impact the growth of global mobile printer market.
Top Featured Companies Dominating The Market
- Canon Inc.
- Company Overview
- Key Product Offerings
- Business Strategy
- SWOT Analysis
- Zebra Technologies
- Honeywell International Inc.
- SEIKO EPSON CORPORATION
- Toshiba Tec Corporation
- Xiamen PRT Technology CO.,LTD
- Bixolon Co., Ltd.
- SID Global
- Printek L.L.C.