Home Healthcare Devices Market Size, Forecast, and Trends Highlights
The global home healthcare devices market is anticipated to generate the revenue of USD 500 Billion by 2027. Global home healthcare devices are expected to grow with healthy CAGR of 8.1% during the forecast period. In 2017, countries in North America such as U.S. and Canada are expected to contribute highest market share followed by Europe and Asia Pacific.
Based on device segmentation, the diagnostic and monitoring devices are expected to contribute largest market share in home healthcare devices market. This is attributed to the fact of the growing prevalence of lifestyle diseases coupled with increasing need for continuous monitoring .Moreover, therapeutics devices is the highest growing segment which includes of insulin, nebulizers and ventilators devices .
The global home healthcare devices market includes wide range of medical devices that help patients to diagnose various chronic diseases. The home healthcare devices market is expected to exhibit significant growth on the account of increasing aging population, rising number of population diagnosed with chronic diseases, technology development and key government policies. Increase in the geriatric population, health awareness among the population and increase in diagnosis. Additionally, growing geriatric population is also expected to increase the growth of home healthcare device market.
By region, global home healthcare devices market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East and Africa. North America is anticipated to contribute highest revenue in the global home healthcare devices market. The North America region is dominating on the back of high technological medical infrastructure and also high disposable income in the region. Moreover, key players operating in the North America region are offering diversified home healthcare devices in order to cater the huge customer base. Asia Pacific is expected to grow significantly over the forecast period on the account of advanced economy, growing population and rising incidences of chronic diseases. Additionally, high accessibility to trained labor is also expected to increase the market growth of the global home healthcare device market during the forecast period.
Our in-depth analysis segmented the global home healthcare device market in the following segments:
- Diagnostics and Monitoring Home Healthcare Devices
- Therapeutics Home Healthcare Devices
- Home Mobility Assist Devices
- Medical Supplies
By Distribution Channel
- Offline Channel
- Online Sales
By End User
- Home Care
The Global Home Healthcare Devices Market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
Growth Drivers and Challenges
The increasing awareness among population regarding the various home healthcare devices and the growing in the aging population is expected to have positive impact on the global home healthcare devices market. Additionally, continuous technology up gradation by various companies operating in the global home healthcare devices is expected to fuel the market growth in the coming years. Furthermore, companies offering the home healthcare devices are adopting strategy by expanding through collaboration and launching new type of home healthcare devices in order to cater the evolving and unmet demand among customers.
However, factors that are expected to inhibit the market growth of global home healthcare devices include high cost coupled with inadequate insurance coverage.
Top Featured Companies Dominating The Market
- Merck & Co.
- 3M Health Care
- Bayer AG
- Abbott Laboratories
- Cardinal Health, Inc.
- GE Healthcare
- Invacare Corporation
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Phillips Healthcare
- Medtronic, Inc.
- Omron Healthcare, Inc.