Duodenoscopes Market Overview
Duodenoscope is a deep, void, elastic, lighted tube that offers doctors with entree to the apex of a patient’s duodenum or small intestine, in endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (ERCP) procedure with the help of fluoroscopic imaging. The devices are critical to the diagnosis and treatment of serious, often life-threatening, diseases in the pancreas and bile ducts. Duodenoscope is being utilized in more than 500,000 gastrointestinal processes in the U.S each year as a nominally intrusive way than old-style surgery to drain fluids from biliary and pancreatic ducts which are congested by cancerous tumors, gallstones or other gastrointestinal conditions.
Market Size & Forecast
Rising prevalence of bile duct, pancreatic cancer tumors and several other gastrointestinal problems are the main origins adding to the growth of the global duodenoscopes market. The duodenoscope market is thus estimated to expand at a robust CAGR over the forecast period.
Growing FDA (U.S Food & Drug Administration) activities, CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention)and manufactures collaboration in identifying the sources and risk factors for spread of infectious agents with duodenoscopes and developing new solutions to minimalize patient contact is another key driver, driving the global duodenoscopes market growth over the forecast period.On the basis of regional platform, global duodenoscopes market is segmented into five major regions including North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and Middle East & Africa region.
North America region has been projected to be the prevailing region in the global duodenoscopes market due to extremely advanced healthcare setup and elevated levels of awareness concerning duodenoscopes and its related infections among physicians.
Get more information on this report: Download Sample PDF
Asia-Pacific is a profitable market for global duodenoscopes. Countries in the Asia Pacific regions such as, greater China and India together account for largest population pool in the world and therefore have large pool of elderly population that are predicted to push the growth of duodenoscopes market in the Asia-pacific region.
Our-in depth analysis of the Global Duodenoscopes market includes the following segments:
By Product Type
- Flexible Video Dueodenoscopes
- Flexible Non- Video Dueodenoscopes
- Pediatric Centers
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
Global Duodenoscopes Market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Growth Drivers & Challenges
Global duodenoscope market is estimated to swell at a significant pace in the forecast period. Technological developments to build duodenoscopes more appropriate for healthcare are estimated to propel the market in the near future. Rising occurrences of numerous gastrointestinal conditions such as bile duct and pancreatic cancer tumors are supposed to amplify the demand for duodenoscopes globally over the forecast period. Speedy rise in contraction of diseases across the globe and growth in the demand for improved quality control options are boosting the demand for duodenoscopes. Rise in initiatives by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the U.S.FDA to expand product design in order to enable improved disinfection of duodenoscopes thereby lowering the probabilities of patient to patient infection is also anticipated to drive the market.
However, mounting FDA evokes for duodenoscopes due to challenging cleansing and complex fumigation procedures linked with intricate designed duodenoscopes and escalating multidrug-resistant bacterial infections triggered by Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE) such as Klebsiella species and Escherichia coli are major factors that are anticipated to obstruct the growth of global duodenoscopes market over the forecast period.
FDA was informed by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), in 2013 concerning conceivable link between multidrug resistant bacterial infections and duodenoscopes. FDA was working to emphasize cleansing and disinfection practices of complicated duodenoscopes devices to raise patient benefit and decrease safety risks, former to FDA was testified of the infections by the CDC.
- Fujifilm Holdings Corporation
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- KARL STORZ GmbH & Co. KG.
- Olympus Corporation
- PENTAX Medical Company
- Hoya Corporation
- Custom Ultrasonics, Inc.
Scope & Context
Overview of the Parent Market
The Global Spine Device Market is segmented as follows:
- By Product Type Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Application Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By End-User Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
- By Region Market Size & Y-O-Y Growth Analysis
Supply & Demand Risk
Porter’s Five Force Model
Geographical Economic Activity
Key Players (respective SWOT Analysis) and their Strategies and Product Portfolio
Recent Trends and Developments
Industry Growth Drivers and Challenges
Key Information for Players to establish themselves in current dynamic environment