Conductive Bags Market Overview
Conductive bags or anti-static bags are ideal for shipping electronic items which may be affected by electrostatic. A wide range of conductive bags are available in the market to meet every shipping and packaging needs of the consumers. Further, the industries are adopting such bags to prevent and accidents or explosion due to electrostatic discharge (ESD) effects.
Market Size and Forecast
Global conductive bags market is poised to grow at a considerable CAGR over the forecast period. Further, the conductive bags market is expected to ride on the back of increasing demand for conductive bags in various industries for transporting materials which may affected by electrostatic discharge.
Regionally, global conductive bags market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East & Africa regions. Further, Asia Pacific region is anticipated to capture major market shares by the end of forecast period i.e. 2017-2024. Further, rapid industrialization in Asia countries and growing safety concerns amongst the industries are expected to be the major factors behind the rapid expansion of conductive market in Asia Pacific region. Further, booming consumer electronics market in Asia Pacific is also a major factor which is predicted to bolster the growth of market in upcoming years.
Apart from Asia Pacific, North America conductive bags market is also projected to grow at satisfactory pace over the forecast period. This growth in North America region can be attributed to a number of factors such as increasing environment and safety concerns among the industries and reusability features of conductive bags. Further, the global conductive bags market is segmented by end use industry, which includes automotive, semiconductor & electronics industry, health equipment industry, chemical industry and others.
Semiconductor & electronics industry segment by end-use industry is likely to grow at maximum pace over the forecast period. High chance of explosion due to electro static discharge during transporting bulk electronic goods is a major factor which is fuelling the growth of this segment.
Our in-depth analysis has segmented global conductive bags market into the following segments:
- Poly Bags
- Bubble Bags
- Zipper conductive bags
- Poly Tubing
- Aluminium Coated Conductive Bag
- PE Conductive Bags
By End Use Industry
- Semiconductor & Electronics Industry
- Health Equipment Industry
- Chemical Industry
Global conductive bags market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (United States, Canada), Market size, Y-O-Y growth Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of LATAM), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, BENELUX (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxembourg), NORDIC (Norway, Denmark, Sweden, Finland), Poland, Russia, Rest of Europe), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa), Market size, Y-O-Y growth, Future forecast & Opportunity Analysis
Growth Drivers & Challenges
The global conductive bags market is primarily driven by rapid industrialization across the globe, especially in developing countries such as China and South Korea. Further, the demand for conductive bags is increasing in applications such as transportation of chemicals, explosive and electronics goods.
Further, rising environmental and safety concerns amongst industries is a dynamic factor which is expected to intensify the growth of global conductive bags market in upcoming years.
Industries are continuously looking for safer and effective packaging solutions and unmatchable features of conductive bags to prevent expositions and other hazardous are expected to bolster the growth of market of conductive bags in upcoming years.
Additionally, growing consumer electronics market and increasing demand for electronics goods are also fuelling the growth of market. China is a leading supplier of electronic goods and it exports bulk electronic goods to various countries. Further, increasing globalization and rising transportation activities of electronic goods are projected to bolster the growth of market in upcoming years.
However, presence of alternative packaging solutions such as static bags and others and lack of strict government regulation to ensure use of conductive bags for transportation of electronic goods are expected to be the major restraints behind the decline in growth of global conductive market.
Top Featured Companies Dominating The Market
- FIPCO Filling & Packaging Materials Manufacturing CO.
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Tyoga Container Company, Inc.
- Four Star Plastics
- Purestat Engineered Technologies
- Riverside Paper Co. Inc.
- Shaxon Industries, Inc.
- Pregis Corporation.
- Other Notable Players