5G Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) Market Highlights 2020-2029
The 5G fixed wireless access (FWA) market is estimated to grow with a moderate CAGR during the forecast period, i.e., 2021-2029. The 5G fixed wireless access market has been witnessing significant growth worldwide. The growth is attributed to factors such as increased demand for high-speed internet connections and the growing adoption of advanced technologies such as the smart gadgets, Internet of Things (IoT) and millimeter-wave in 5G FWA. Furthermore, the rise in the adoption of connected devices and internet penetration, such as smartphones, laptops, smart devices, for commercial and residential applications is also expected to drive market growth. According to the data collected from International Telecommunication Union, in 2017, the estimated percentage of individuals using the internet was 48.9% globally.
The market is segmented based on offering into hardware and services, out of which, the services segment is anticipated to grab the largest share by the end of 2021 on account enhanced network performance capabilities and deliver high-speed network coverage compared to currently used connectivity networks. Also, higher implementation of connected devices, such as smartphones, laptops, smart devices, in several commercial and residential applications is also boosting the growth of the market.CLICK TO DOWNLOAD SAMPLE REPORT
Based on application, the market is segmented into residential, commercial and industrial. The commercial segment is estimated to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period in the global 5G fixed wireless access (FWA) market. The growth of the segment can be attributed to the growing number of business and companies all around the globe.
5G Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) Market Regional Synopsis
Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific and the Middle East & Africa region. The market in the Asia Pacific is predicted to grow at the highest CAGR over the forecast period owing to the adoption of advanced technologies, a high presence of market players in the region, increasing adoption of smartphones and increasing internet penetration in the region. Furthermore, in 2021, the market in North America is evaluated to occupy the largest share in terms of revenue, owing to the presence of advanced IT infrastructure, a high concentration of market players in the region, and availability of proficient technical expertise. In North America, the US is estimated to register the highest CAGR owing to the rapid pace of 5G implementation and the increasing user-base. 23%, which is almost a quarter of total mobile connections will be running on 5G networks by 2025.
The global 5G fixed wireless access (FWA) market is further classified on the basis of region as follows:
- North America (U.S. & Canada) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Latin America (Brazil, Mexico, Argentina, Rest of Latin America) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Europe (U.K., Germany, France, Italy, Spain, Hungary, Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg, NORDIC, Poland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Asia-Pacific (China, India, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Malaysia, Australia, New Zealand, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
- Middle East and Africa (Israel, GCC (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman), North Africa, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Market size, Y-O-Y growth & Opportunity Analysis
Our in-depth analysis of the global 5G fixed wireless access (FWA) market includes the following segments:
- Increased adoption of advanced technologies such as machine-to-machine and internet of things
- Surged use of millimeter-wave technology in 5G fixed wireless access
- High infrastructure costs and possibility of revenue reduction for telecommunication companies
Top Featured Companies Dominating the Market
- AT&T Inc.
- Company Overview
- Business Strategy
- Key Product Offerings
- Financial Performance
- Key Performance Indicators
- Risk Analysis
- Recent Development
- Regional Presence
- SWOT Analysis
- Hrvatski Telekom
- Mimosa Networks Inc.
- Mobile Telephone Networks (MTN)
- Orange S.A.
- Qualcomm Technologies
- Samsung Electronics